Monday, June 16, 2014

Starting a New Project



Today Batsz (D) and I made a fun step in the right direction. We’re trying to get back to cosplaying and costuming and things like that so we started by purchasing his foam for his new super awesome project. We’re hoping we got enough for his entire project to work with. It cost us around 30-40 dollars. We also bought some more glue stick stuff and some foam that I could use for making Pinkie Pie’s ears for my Pinkie Pie Equestria Girls party ensemble I’m making. I can’t wait to get started, but I don’t get any money until next month so it will have to wait. I don’t do very well at being patient either. Ha ha ha!

I’ll have more to update later on. If you have a cosplay blog and you’d like to be featured in my cosplay blog link list on the side of my page, let me know. You can send me a comment in the comment section of the blog. Here’s to happy networking!

-Vyvyan Wormwood

No comments:

Post a Comment