Sunday, June 22, 2014

Barrels of Monkeys!



Hi everyone!

So today was Sunday gaming as usual. We played Dungeons and Dragons 3.5. We have a lot of really varied characters who all stand out and excel in their areas of expertise. My character is a Bard going into a Rainbow Servant. I told myself “this character doesn’t’ have to be useful, just fabulous.” And that’s what I did. I made it a changeling who is a female who stays in male persona most of the time and loves to sing and play the pan flute. We started making jokes about Peruvian panflutes and panflute death metal. I like the fact that I can make all the guys laugh with my character and the remarks s/he makes. S/he is the life of the party in my opinion.

Our group is great and I love to game with all of them.  They are all very nice and very smart. It’s cool to have conversations with them about random stuff. Right now I am relaxing after such a long day. We get up to game every Saturday and Sunday at 7:00am or earlier.

Last night Batsz and I finished watching LoveHina for the first time. I never got to finish reading the mangas when I was younger so this was kind of a treat for me.  I’m not sure what we are going to watch next. For people who don’t know, Love Hina is a harem-style anime about a guy named Keitaro who wants to go to a certain college to fulfill his promise to a girl he used to hang out with when he was  just a young boy.

I’m thinking that the next anime we are going to watch is The Wallflower; which is about a goth girl who thinks she’s unattractive who lives with four handsome young men who want to transform her into a beautiful young lady. I’ve seen the first few episodes but we never got past the second disc (I own  the series). So that would be fun. 


Barrels of Monkeys!!!

-Vyvyan Wormwood

No comments:

Post a Comment