Monday, June 9, 2014

Japanese and Dumb Cats



Looks like it’s the start of another week today. Oh god. It’s horrible. Just kidding. It’s really not that bad. I’m just kind of sitting around today. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to start my pain management stuff. I’m kind of nervous. I have all of my paperwork together and I hope I don’t have any problems with it. I’m probably going to have to walk with my cane, though. 

Saturday, we played Mutants and Masterminds for the first official time. That was fun. My character is called Magpie, and she is a mystic character similar to Raven from Teen Titans. I pretty much ripped off the character, but I made it just a little different. I had some different powers, too. But for the most part it’s a ripped off character. I have magic blast powers, flight, and I can hide in shadows in plain sight. I used those powers to follow one of our other characters into an enemy hideout without being noticed. It was really awesome. I love being able to do those things. I wish I could do them in real life. I’d pop out of people’s shadows all the time and scare them. Lol

I got a book on learning Japanese over the weekend, too. It’s a Getting Started book. I’ve only read a few chapters in it, but I’m learning all kinds of things so far. I wish I had the CDs that went along with it, since those you can hear the way the people say the things in the book with it.

I’m not sure I’ve mentioned it, but I have two cats. I have one grey tabby named Anise and  a Siamese named Cotton Puff. They are brothers because they came from the same mom. They were from two different litters a month or two apart and they were the last of their litters because the wild dogs around here killed the other ones off. It was really sad. But we got Anise and Cotton Puff from it and they love us. They are dumb as bricks but we love them anyway.

I need to do some more exercises. Today, when I went in for my birth control they told me I had lost about ten pounds from last November. My bmi had gone down and I was generally doing better for myself. I hope that I can do better than that in the upcoming times. I think my belly dancing is helping a little bit because there is just so much movement, and I don’t do a lot of movement normally. This is just another one of my stupid struggles I have to deal with. That and I like food way too much. Maybe to a freakish degree even.

Ah well. Gotta keep up the work.

-Vyvyan Wormwood

No comments:

Post a Comment