Sunday, June 1, 2014

Swamp Butt



Had a great day with my friends at gaming today. We play Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 edition on Sundays. The guys are great and we are always having a laugh about something stupid we end up inevitably doing.

Today, we fought some lizard men in a swamp between a couple of towns we are on our way to and from. We got attacked by some dark elves in the process. They caught us in a dark sphere of darkity-darkness and we had to run to get out of it. Thankfully, even though he was swinging blindly, our Barbarian caught one of the dark elves and cut him in half. It was intense.

Yesterday, D and I rented the video game South Park: The Stick of Truth so we’re having fun playing that right about now. I really like the game and think it’s hilarious, but it’s really not a game for kids AT ALL. Hopefully parents figure that out.  Makes me glad I don’t have kids so that I can play whatever I want without having to censor stuff. I would feel awful if I had kids and didn’t censor things for them because I would want them to have a normalish, semi-sheltered life I guess. I think that’s really hard to do these days though. Kudos to parents who keep their kids as kids/innocent.

I’m still working on my learning of the Japanese language. I don’t know  a lot, but I’m getting some of the basic syllables down in the writing system. I don’t really know any words except for how to count to ten and I’m not even sure I’m doing that right.

I want to write my own comic book someday. I have been working on stories for various things and have been cheered on by quite a few people so that really encourages me a lot. People have told me that I’m pretty creative and will get things figured out sooner or later.

I have been going to a belly dancing class every Wednesday at one of the local places and I have been doing pretty well. I don’t do as much as the other people because of my back, but it is helping with my core and keeping my back in better condition. It’s a great workout for that. I try to practice each day.

Oh, and you can find me on twitter @Vyvyanwormwood. I don’t post very often, but when I do it’s okay stuff. I like to repost all kinds of things on there from the things I’m interested in. It’s a mix of things. If you like sewing, anime, crafts, comics, gaming, gardening, burlesque, belly dancing, jewelry making, etc. then I’m your gal.

Lots of fun!
-Vyvyan Wormwood

No comments:

Post a Comment