Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mm... Lasagna



What a great couple of days. 

Yesterday, My boyfriend, my mother, and myself all went to see Maleficent. It was a really good movie and it was just perfect considering how long I’ve been waiting for it to come out. (Maybe one or two years?) I was really excited when they finally put it out. I’m not going to spoil any of it for you guys, but I can definitely say it’s worth it and you can even go see it with your kids.

Today was belly dancing class. I had so much fun. We learned some hip up moves and I need to practice them some more at home. I had a really difficult time with some of them. I love my belly dancing classes so much. The instructor is very experienced so she knows a lot about how to make the moves work so much better for us. It’s really great. She says I’m doing okay, too but I still have some things to work on. You can’t be perfect right out of the gates, though, as much as I’d like for it to be that way.

Now I’m sitting at home watching Moon Phase with my boyfriend while we wait for his parental units to cook the lasagna we brought home from the store. Oh yeah, we went to the store today. That was pretty uneventful, but that’s pretty normal. We just had to buy enough stuff for dinner I guess.

I’m just generally happy. Mm… lasagna.

-Vyvyan Wormwood

No comments:

Post a Comment